This article describes common problems you may encounter using the ASR-L251G AsReader device and helps you to resolve them.
The possible issues are:
I. Switching ON the ASR-L251G Device:
1. Press the handle trigger for two seconds to turn the reader On.
2. Then its battery LED lights up GREEN meaning power is on.
II. Switching OFF the Device:
1. To switch off when the ASR-L251G reader is on, press the Power button continuously for 3 seconds only.
2. Then its GREEN LED light is off, which means the ASR-L251G device is powered off.
Immediately after the ASR-L251G device is powered on,
Then the “Power LED” will turn:-
|Green LED blinking||Waiting for a connection to the mobile device|
|Green LED not-blinking||Connected to mobile device|
|Red LED blinking||Battery power less than 25% (Not connected to mobile device)|
|Red and green LED blinking alternately||Battery power less than 25% (Connected to mobile device)|
|Red LED not-blinking||Charging|
1. And the “Link LED” will be off; this acknowledges that the ASR-L251G device is not connected to any iOS device.
2. Open TagMatiks Wedge to automatically connect to the reader.
3. Once the ASR-L251G is connected, the application will show the Reader information on the Reader List Page.
1. To read the RFID tags from ASR-L251G reader; press the “Inventory” button - on the left-hand side of TagMatiks Wedge application.
2. Then a new window will open, named: “Inventory.”. Create a new Inventory transaction, by pressing the “+” button on the right bottom of the application.
3. Press the “Scan” button (on the right bottom of the application) to read the RFID tags.
4. This means the ASR-L251G reader is in polling state and reading the tags. Same can be seen in the application window. Refer below image:
5. Once you press the “Stop” button (on the right bottom of the application); ASR-L251G reader will stop reading the tags.
6. As a result, the read tags will populate on the application window, as shown in below image.