This section contains setup information for using the Zebra RFD40 sled RFID readers with TagMatiks Wedge.
Please follow the steps below to pair your RFD40 reader:
Zebra RFD40 can easily be turned ON by pressing the trigger. The connection Status LED will become amber blue in color as an indication of the reader being awake and ready to connect.
1. You’ll need to pair the reader to your iOS device using the device’s Bluetooth pairing process before using it with TagMatiks Wedge.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth of the device and select the RFD40+_22055520100870 from the available device list as shown in the below image.
1. Open TagMatiks Wedge and tap on the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Select the “Manage Readers” option to see the list of the readers.
3. Tap on ‘Zebra RFID Reader” to connect Zebra RFD40 with application.
4. Tap on the “RFD40+_22055520100765” to successfully make the connection between the TagMatiks Wedge application & Zebra RFD40 Reader.
Note: 48:A4:93:A0:6C:32 is the MAC Address of the Reader
5. An acknowledgment will appear stating that the “RFD40+_22055520100870 has connected successfully”.
6. You can also configure the settings of the reader as shown in the image below.
1) Upper (RFID)Lower (Sled Scan) - When you select this option, Means Upper Part of the Trigger will be set to read the RFID Tags and Lower Part of the Trigger will be set to scan the Barcodes.
2) Upper (Sled Scan) & Lower (RFID)-When you select this option, Means Upper Part of the Trigger will be set to scan the Barcodes and Lower Part of the Trigger will be set to Read the RFID Tags.
Note: Make Sure to Press the Trigger Lightly and the corresponding porting of the Trigger only (Either Upper or Lower) whatever is set and not to press the joint section of the Trigger to avoid any misbehave.